1. Kõik www.andripeetso.com veebilehel leiduv materjal (artiklid, teenused, tooted) on APCINE OÜ omand ja kaitstud autoriõigustega ning nende tsiteerimine, nendele viitamine või muul viisil avaldamine on lubatud vaid APCINE OÜ kirjalikku taasesitamist võimaldavas vormis antud nõusolekul. Tsiteerimine või viitamine on lubatud juhul kui autorile antakse kogu tunnustus koos selge viitega algallika juurde. Nime “Andri Peetso” kasutamine on ilma autori kirjaliku loata keelatud.
2. Veebilehe kasutaja (edaspidi ka Kasutaja) on käesolevad kasutustingimused aktsepteerinud ja registreerides kinnitab, et:
- on vähemalt 18-aastane;
- tema tervislik seisund on pakutavate Teenuste jaoks sobiv;
- teadvustab, et Teenuse osutaja ei vastuta Kasutaja tervisliku seisundi eest.
3. Kasutaja teadvustab, et:
- Antud veebileht sisaldab üldist tervist, toitumist ning meditsiini puudutavat informatsiooni.
- Antud informatsiooni ei tohi kasutada alternatiivina arsti meditsiinilistele nõuannetele.
- Antud veebilehel leidava materjali ainus eesmärk on teadvustada ja informeerida. Antud materjal ei ole mõeldud haiguste diagnoosimiseks, ennetuseks ega raviks.
- Veebilehel toodud toitumisalane ja muu teave võib olla ebatäpne ja mittetäielik;
- Veebilehet on võimeline arvestama üksnes piiratud hulga toiduvälistustega ja Kasutaja on kohustatud veebilehel olevat informatsiooni mitte tarbima, kui need ei arvesta tema toiduvälistusega;
- Igasuguste meditsiiniliste küsimuste puhul ning haigusseisundeid puudutavate toitumis- ja elustiilimuudatuste tegemisel on soovituslik nõu pidada arstiga. Kui sa kahtlustad endal haigusseisundit, tuleks koheselt arstiga ühendust võtta. Antud domeenil leidava info põhjal ei tohi meditsiinilise abi otsimist edasi lükata või eirta ega ravi muuta või katkestada
4. Kasutaja teeb tema toitumist puudutavad lõplikud otsustused ise, vastavalt oma parimale äranägemisele ning lähtudes oma tervislikust seisundist.
5. Kõigi www.andripeetso.com domeeni kaudu pakutavate teenuste kasutamine eeldab kõigi kasutustingumuste aksepteerimist ning kinnitust, et kasutaja on vähemalt 18-aastane (või saanud loa vastutavalt isikult), teenuste kasutamise jaoks sobivas tervislikus seisundis ning igal hetkel ainuvastutav oma tervisliku seisundi eest.
6. Antud veebilehel pakutavad teenused ega informatsioon ole meditsiiniteenus ega sisalda meditsiinilisi nõuandeid. Toitumisnõustaja konsultatsioonid ei asenda meditsiinilist ravi, psühholoogilist nõustamist ega teraapiat. Toitumisnõustaja ei diagnoosi haigusseisundeid, kuid võib toetada juba diagnoositud haiguste ravi. Kui klient vajab toitumisnõustaja hinnangul meditsiinilist või psühholoogilist ravi, mis senini puudub, võib nõustaja keelduda edaspidiste konsultatsioonidega jätkamist kuni klient on vastava järelvalve ning arstliku loa saanud.
7. Kõik veebilehel leiduv meditsiiniline informatsioon on esitatud ilma garantiideta ning esindab hetkelist teaduslikku konsensust ja/või autori arvamusi.
8. Olukorras, kui käesolevate kasutajatingimuste hulgas on säte, mis on muutunud kehtetuks või on seadusega vastuolus, siis ei mõjuta see ülejäänud sätete ega kasutustingimuste kui terviku kehtivust.
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: April 21, 2020
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to APCINE OÜ, Kuldnoka 16-9, Tallinn.
- Country refers to: Estonia
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service. This Terms and Conditions agreement as been created with the help of Terms and Conditions Generator.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to Andri Peetso, accessible from blog.andripeetso.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
Not Healthcare Advice
This site is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The products, information, services and other content provided on and through this Site, including information that may be provided on the Site (directly or via linking to third-party sites by a healthcare or nutrition professional), are provided for informational purposes only. Please consult with your physician or other healthcare professional (collectively, “Healthcare Professional”) regarding any medical or health-related diagnosis or treatment options.
The information provided on this Site, Linked Sites (as defined), any product label or product packaging, including information relating to health conditions or products, is often provided in summary or aggregate form. Again, it is not intended as a substitute for advice from your Healthcare Professional.
You should not use the information or services on this Site for diagnosis or treatment of any health issue or for prescription of any medication, drug or other treatment. You should always consult with your Healthcare Professional, and carefully read all information about a product and on or in any product label or packaging, before using any dietary supplement, before starting any diet or exercise program or before adopting any regimen for a health condition. Each person is different, and the way you react to a particular product may be significantly different from the way other people react to such product. You should also consult your Healthcare Professional regarding any interactions between any medication you are currently taking and any dietary supplements. APCINE OÜ customers are encouraged to voluntarily participate in our forums, blogs, or reviews, including descriptions of their experiences with specific products. Any comments made by employees in these forums or in reviewing products are strictly their own personal views made in their personally capacity. These comments are not claims made by APCINE OÜ nor do they represent the view or position of APCINE OÜ.
Copyright and Trademarks
You acknowledge that all materials on the Site, including the Site’s design, graphics, text, sounds, pictures, software and other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Materials”), are the property of APCINE OÜ or its licensors, and are subject to and protected by United States and international copyright and other intellectual property laws and rights. All rights to Materials not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved to their respective copyright owners. Except as expressly authorized by this Agreement or on the Site, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, perform, display, post, transmit, exploit, create derivative works or otherwise use any of the Materials in any form or by any means, without the prior written authorization of APCINE OÜ or the respective copyright owner. APCINE OÜ authorizes you to view and download the Materials only for personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Materials. You may not modify or adapt the Materials in any way or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purposes. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and logos (collectively, “Marks”) contained or described on this Site (including, without limitation, APCINE OÜ and any Marks associated with any products available on the Site) are the sole property of APCINE OÜ and/or its suppliers or licensors and may not be copied, imitated or otherwise used, in whole or in part, without the prior written authorization of APCINE OÜ and/or its suppliers or licensors. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are Marks of APCINE OÜ and may not be copied, imitated or otherwise used, in whole or in part, without the prior written authorization of APCINE OÜ. APCINE OÜ will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Links – Third Party Websites
Links on the Site to third party websites are provided only as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Site. APCINE OÜ does not control or endorse any such third party websites. You agree that APCINE OÜ Parties will not be responsible or liable for any content, goods or services provided on or through these outside websites or for your use or inability to use such websites. You will use these links at your own risk.
Without limiting the foregoing, your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the use of the Site, including payment for and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that APCINE OÜ Parties shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Site.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service.
You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any comments or questions regarding this Agreement, or wish to report any violation of this Agreement, please contact us. We will address any issue to the best of our abilities as soon as possible.
©2020 APCINE OÜ.